[vc_row top=”160px” bottom=”120px” content_fadeout=”content-fadeout” textalign=”center” bg_type=”image” bg_cover=”cover” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_position=”” slope_bottom=”slope-bottom” slope_bottom_height=”130px” row_seperator=”no-seperator” font_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”#3e4058″ bg_image=”250″][vc_column][vc_heading h_size=”h-extralarge” title=”Return and Refund Policy” title_color=”#ffffff” subtitle_color=”#ffffff” divider=”div-between” divider_type=”div-wide-thick” divider_color=”#f47177″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”ret-wrap”]________________________________________
StatCap LLC a Delaware Corporation. (“StatCap”) practices the following return and refund policy for its “StatCap” branded hardware products (“StatCap Products”).
IS YOUR RETURN ELIGIBLE?
- a) StatCap Products may be returned as long as ALL of the following conditions are fulfilled: –
- i) The return of the StatCap Product(s) is made within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of its purchase. The StatCap Product is only deemed as having been returned once StatCap LLC has physically received the said StatCap Product. However, for the purposes of determining whether the StatCap Product has been “returned” within the fourteen (14) calendar day period, StatCap LLC will accept the date that you place for shipping with your carriers;
- ii) Only items that have been purchased directly from StatCap through the StatCap Online Store, can be returned to StatCap. StatCap product(s) purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- ii) The StatCap Product(s) must be repackaged in its original packaging with all its accessories (e.g.: – any Batteries, adapters, etc.) and documentation (e.g.: – instruction manuals, booklets, etc.) that were included when you first purchased it;
- iii) The StatCap Product(s) must be undamaged, untampered with and remaining in the same condition as you first received it. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT IF THE STATCAP PRODUCT(S) ARE DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT OR SHIPPING TO STATCAP LLC, YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE SURE THAT ADEQUATE SHIPPING OR CARRIER ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE;
- iv) The return of the StatCap Product(s) must be accompanied with the original purchase receipt;
- v) The return of the StatCap Product(s) must also be accompanied with a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) slip that is generated through the StatCap Website. This is explained further below; AND
- vi) The identification and/or serial number tag of the StatCap Product(s) must still remain in its original condition.
- vii) The returned StatCap Product(s) must be released from the customer’s StatCap account.
GENERATING AN RMA
- b) Before shipping your StatCap Product(s) back to StatCap LLC, and apart from fulfilling the conditions above, your will also need to generate a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) to be included in your shipment. This RMA is generated through the FOBO Website at www.teamstatcap.com by following these steps: –
- i) Go to www.teamstatcap.com and click at ‘Contact Us’
- ii) Select “Warranty Claim/Return”
- iii) Fill in the necessary information and click ‘Send Message’
- iv) You will receive an email from us within 24 hours. The personnel will verify some information prior to giving you the RMA.
- c) Once you have got your RMA, you must ship out the StatCap Product(s) within ten (10) days from the date of the RMA. Otherwise, the RMA will expire, and you will need to re-generate a new RMA in order to return the StatCap Product(s).
- d) Once StatCap LLC has received your returned StatCap Product(s) and confirm that your return is eligible, StatCap LLC will initiate the refund process as follows: –
- i) StatCap LLC will refund an amount equivalent to eighty (80) percent (%) of the purchase price of the returned StatCap Product(s). A deduction of twenty (20) percent (%) of the purchase price is made by StatCap LLC for the purposes of its re-stocking costs;
- ii) StatCap LLC will mail the refund cheque out to you within fourteen (14) days from the date StatCap LLC receives the StatCap Product(s).
COSTS OF RETURN
- e) PLEASE TAKE NOTE that all costs of making the return (e.g.: – cost of shipping, etc.) as well as incidental costs (e.g.: – printing out the RMA, etc.) is to be SOLELY BORNE BY YOU.
This policy may be translated in different languages for the purposes of local requirements in different jurisdictions. In the event that there are any differences, discrepancy and/or dispute between the English version and Non-English version of this policy, the English version of this policy shall prevail.