BY ACCESSING, VISITING AND/OR USING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This Agreement is made between you and StatCap LLC. and all of its subsidiaries whether individually, collectively or in any such other combination (“StatCap LLC”).
- You hereby agree that the terms, conditions, representations, information, materials and/or all other forms of content of this Agreement as well as of this Website and the services thereto may be amended, altered, replaced, updated and/or discontinued, whether in whole or in part thereof, without any notice to you.
- StatCap LLC hereby grants you a license to access and/or visit this Website and to use the services contained therein to the extent as permitted by StatCap LLC subject to the terms of this Agreement and all other agreements and policies between you and StatCap LLC as well as to the extent and manner that is expressly allowed and/or dictated based on the existing nature, form, layout, limitations and properties of the services without any form of tampering, modification and/or altering on your part.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge and agree that this Website as well as the services thereto contains proprietary and confidential information, material, content and intellectual property belonging to StatCap LLC including, but not so limited to, copyrights, designs, databases, confidential information, layouts, patents, trademarks, badges of trade, source codes, compilations, annotations, lists, data, images, and all other forms of proprietary material (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Intellectual Property”)
- Unless otherwise expressly provided by this Agreement, you hereby agree and acknowledge that the accessing, visiting and/or use of this Website and/or the services contained thereto in no manner gives you any form of proprietorship, license, authorization and/or permission to use, copy, reproduce, make reference to, store, circulate, distribute, sell or resell, offer for sale or resale, export or re-export, import or re-import, make publicly available, alter, amend, tamper, modify or otherwise exploit and/or deal with the Intellectual Property.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- This Website and/or its services may contain certain links to other third-party websites. You hereby understand and agree that StatCap LLC in no manner makes any representations, warranties nor take any form of responsibility or obligation as to the contents of such other websites as well as to any aspect of any products or services therein.
- StatCap LLC does not make any representations nor warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy, timeliness, quality, performance, nor any aspect whatsoever of this Website nor its services and any use by you is solely and fully at your own risk.
- This Website and its services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults and without any warranties whatsoever. To the fullest extent permitted by law, StatCap LLC disclaims all forms of warranties and conditions including, but not limited to, warranties and conditions in relation to merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose, quiet enjoyment as well as all other conditions and warranties whatsoever and howsoever arising, whether express or implied and whether by any applicable statutory law, by-laws, regulations or otherwise in relation to this Website and its services.
- You acknowledge and accept that StatCap LLC does not make any representations nor warranties as to any interference, disturbance, interruption, disconnection and/or discontinuance with your enjoyment and/or use of this Website and its services as well as to any error-free use of this Website and its services.
- You acknowledge and accept that StatCap LLC does not make any representations nor warranties in relation to the compliance with or non-infringement of any third-party rights with regards to this Website and its services. You acknowledge and accept that you do not rely on any representations nor warranties from StatCap LLC in relation to any such third-party rights and any infringement or non-compliance of any such third-party rights by you via this Website and its services shall be at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that no oral nor written representations given by any authorized representatives or agents of StatCap LLC outside of this Agreement shall create any warranty in your favor in relation to this Website and its services.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall StatCap LLC be liable for any personal or physical injury, property damage, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, general and/or special damages, reliance loss, expectation loss, expenses, costs and any form of damages and/or losses whatsoever and howsoever arising including, but not limited to, damages and/or losses occurring to you, any other software or applications owned by you, your personal data, and/or your personal property due to any interference, interruption, corruption or loss of data, disturbance, discontinuance, disconnection, time delays, inaccuracy, viruses, failure to transmit and/or receive data in relation to the use this Website and its services as well as all other forms of non-performance, use or inability to use this Website and its services whatsoever and howsoever arising.
- WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
- In the event that your use of this Website and its services infringes any third-party rights, you hereby agree to waive all claims against StatCap LLC pursuant to any such infringement as well as to completely hold StatCap LLC harmless and indemnify StatCap LLC against all claims, suits, legal actions, prosecutions, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs that may arise out of such infringement.
- You acknowledge and agree that any failure on your part to comply with any one term(s) of this Agreement shall amount to a fundamental breach. If you fail to comply with any one of the terms(s) of this Agreement, this Agreement shall be automatically terminated without any notice to you from StatCap LLC. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of this Agreement shall not affect any rights and claims of StatCap LLC accrued against you arising prior to as well as after the termination of this Agreement.
- In the event of termination, you shall immediately cease all use of this Website and its services.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and StatCap LLC in relation to this Website and its services and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous representations and/or understandings regarding the Website and its services. No amendment, modification, waiver, addition and/or deletion of this Agreement or any part thereof shall be binding unless having been made in writing and executed by authorized signatories of StatCap LLC.
- This Agreement may be translated in different languages for the purposes of local requirements in different jurisdictions. If there are any differences, discrepancy and/or dispute between the English version and Non-English version of this Agreement, the English version of this Agreement shall prevail.
- You shall not assign or transfer any rights nor license granted to you under this Agreement. This Agreement, inclusive of the rights and obligations thereunder, however, may be assigned and transferred by StatCap LLC to any other third party at its sole discretion without your consent nor any notice to you.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of United States of America and you hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Arizona courts.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.